Companies Collect Plenty of Data, But Do They Actually Analyze and Act on that Data?
Business Performance can take on many different forms based on the type and size of a business. What we know is that all businesses can do a better job of monitoring and managing their business performance.
With Texo, the days of manually collecting data into a central location and manipulating it to meet your company’s consumption needs are over. Texo’s proprietary event-driven business process modeling can poll numerous systems for data needed to drive your Key Performance Indicators (KPI). Not only can Texo collect data, it can also run processes to analyze the data and make it presentable to the end user. And Texo is not limited to the number or type of KPI’s that a business uses to manage their business. The following list is a list of KPI’s that can be created using Texo.
- Employee Churn Rate
- Average Employee Tenure
- Absenteeism Bradford Factor
- 360-Degree Feedback Score
- Salary Competitiveness Ratio (SCR)
- Time to Hire
- Training Return on Investment
- Customer Retention Rate
- Customer Satisfaction Index
- Customer Profitability Score
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Customer Turnover Rate
- Customer Engagement
- Customer Complaints
- Order Fulfilment Cycle Time
- Delivery In Full, On Time (DIFOT) Rate
- Inventory Shrinkage Rate (ISR)
- Project Schedule Variance (PSV)